Hello, my friends and readers! We made it through the first month of 2022, and… I’ll be honest, it feels like more of the same. While we had some setback as a family — we’ve started the process to get official diagnoses for my youngest, as we believe he has inherited my hubby’s Ehler’s-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and our fibromyalgia and that has kept him out of school for the past two weeks — I have been working as a freelance blog content writer through Verblio and getting my art back out there!
But I did do some fun writing this month, too, so I thought I’d share with you!
10-Day Shortform Challenge
Each of these is no more than 150 words, including the titles!
- It’s All in the Stars (or Not)
- I Will Always Love You, But…
- Mercy Brown the Vampire
- Dear Younger Me
- I Miss Xanga
- Stand Up Even if You Stand Alone
- You Left, But I Have Questions
- This Life
- Cybernetics for the Real World
- Greetings & Salutations
- Resignation to Retention: 3 Ways to Keep Good Employees
- Sex & Food: Nibbling Your Way to Pleasure
- 5 Reasons to See a Counselor
- COVID Staycation: Take an Adventure at Home
- If the Anti-Abortion Movement was Actually Pro-Life
On Kindle Vella
Did you know you can now read Kindle Vella stories on your Kindle devices? I was so excited! I’ve been eating up several serialized stories, so if you’re interested, here are my two:
The first three chapters of all Vella stories are free!
Check out some of the lovelies in my Etsy Shop!
February is my birthday month, and I’m planning a giveaway! So stay tuned!